Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Review : Derma roller Philippines

hey guys!

Today I have a review on Derma Roller, specifically from the philipppines

so first things first..

1. my skin condition and why I need it.

I've been struggling with acne for years until NOW, it became worst last 2 years ago and everytime a pimple pops it left a remebrance those tiny crater type ice pick scars, and if your from the philippines then you would know that the weather and temperature does not help, it is hellish hot and humid here, making my condition worst.

2. anyway, my skin type is Oily and Sensitive.

3. DERMA ROLLER

So I found this thru ElaineMokk and RealAsianBeauty from youtube, both were also struggling with acne and they did a review on this needling treatment or Derma Rolling, specifically from the Brand BANISH, so after a bunch more reviews and videos

I finally bought one.

It's from https://dermarollerphilippines.com 
price: 1,999 pesos basically 2,000 pesos 
delivery: 2 days after I ordered (MANILA LOCATION)

It came in a bubble wrap, Everything was SEALED and COVERED 

I ordered PACKAGE A which has an ACNE LEMON SOAP, 2 VITAMIN C SERUM and the DERMA ROLLER (0.75 needle)






4. USING IT

direction of using it (myway)

1. wash and clean your face (free from any makeup or cream or whatever)
2. dip your roller head in alcohol for 10 or more minutes
3. dry it off
4. roll away

WARNING: DO NOT ROLL OVER ACTIVE ACNE OR PIMPLE (it will spread bacteria)

WARNING AGAIN: GRAPHIC CLOSE UP PICTURES

so this is before and After rolling


Left Side

Chin

Forehead

Right Side

as you can see above My scars are pretty bad, it's uneven and some are really dark and red, aside from that is I have a bunch of active pimples.

so after rolling and putting on the serum 
my face was really red and felt hot, and my scars is more obvious thou after a few more minutes the redness did fade.

RESULTS:
after 2 sessions
(I do it every other week)
Week 4




VERDICT:
to be honest I really don't see a difference, I was gonna do an every week thing result but I didnt bother cause there wasn't much of a difference, and I was breaking out more...(thou I think that part was my fault cause I have a very bad sleeping pattern).

I'm actually on my 5th session next week, and 3rd month of trying the product.
I'll continue using it for a while to give more chance..

The Lemon Soap and the serum was both just fine, it wasn't irritating or anything.
thou the soap does melt quite fast so I recommend cutting it into 3 to 4.

anyway, you guys be the judge.

Do you see any difference? 

I'll give an update soon if there's been any changes or not..

Wish me luck.
Cross fingers for the better
End.









1 comment: