Friday, February 22, 2013

What's in my BAGPACK?

hey guys!

I was organizing my bag when i suddenly thought to post a blog about it. so here it is! :)
my bagpack is from singapore for 12.5 singapore dollar which was a nice deal for a cute bagpack.
i love that its black with simple detailing like the velvet mustache at the front pocket and two side pockets.
normally i change my bagpack for about 3 times a week depending on what my class on that day, but the contents stays pretty much the same.


so here is what i have
Front pocket:
wet tissue - supermarket
mint- supermarket
lipbalm (nivea strawberry)and compact powder(johnsons) - watsons
earphones -cdr king
usb- gift


Side pockets:
tumbler - 698 mall
comb - 168 mall
fan - not mine, but im keeping it so i can return it to my friend
swiss knife - 168 mall
pencil/pen - national bookstore
i also put an umbrella there but due to its raining today i had to take it out and let it dry



Inner most part:
binder (sacura clear folder/filer) - national bookstore just to keep my papers organize, i really love this folder the 20 pockets inside of it is just enough to store my loose papers. Iam really picky when it comes to organizing my stuff, so i didnt want an envelop or those binder that i need to poke holes on my papers. this was just good for me as i just have to put it in , this is also my second one. as i had lost my first.



another thing i keep in the inner most part is my notebook(college notebook) and sketch pad -698 mall


so onto the biggest space in my bag
pouch- kipling
insde the pouch: coins. micro sd adapter(transcend), hairclip, napkin
this really most of the random stuff. i carry this because i sometimes left my bag in my locker and when i do, i empty the pouch and just put in my phone and some cash

\

reading glasses- no brand
calculator(casio)- sm department store
planner - natinal bookstore
wallet - girlshoppe (i really love this wallet as its slim and easy to carry, i really dislike the big bulky wallet type cause it just occupy to much space)
post it , though it didnt got photograph



so thats it :D bye !





No comments:

Post a Comment