Saturday, September 7, 2013

50 random facts?

Hey guys. Ive been lazy to write my reviews so here is a quick post on "50 random facts" its a tag done by youtubers, but I say let the blogger do one too!

1. I spend half of my day sleeping, it kinda a habit and a hobby
2. I like cheese a lot
3. I have a doll name smiley which is 11 yrs old
4. I want to learn how to play the guitar and piano but am toooo lazy to do so
5. I hate spending money on useless stuff
6. I'd rather watch a movie than do my plate:homework (i know its really bad)
7. I dont get nervous by deadlines
8. Im not an anti-social but an awkward person
9. I like to keep my things tidy
10. Im bad at directions
11. I dont like indian music (no offense)
12. I like classical music
13. I read manga alot
14. I read wikipedia alot too
15. I can spend hours redoing the same thing
16. Im really slow at moving
17. It takes time for my brain to sink in what you where saying
18. I have only colored my hair once and it was my 2nd grade in elementary
19. You can never talk to me when im watching something
20. I dislike math
21. I used to write stories about my friends love affair
22. I love mango , i can eat a kilo or two in a day
23. I keep putting things on hold but in the end do them anyway
24. I really like trying new restaurant
25. I have neice whom i hate and love at the same time
26. I talk a lot when i feel its awkward then all i say is nonsense and offensive stuff (so much for socializing!)
27. I google a movie after watching it
28 I made a list of all the movie i want to finish but didnt watch any.
29. Im a kpopper, or asian fanatic
30, I hate hello kitty'
31. I dislike pink
32. I tend to make myself standout when someone i like is near
33. I would like to travel all around my country
34. my greatest dream is to be able to fly or teleport.
35. I tend to be disapponted alot
36. I really hate losing caps. (pen caps, perfume caps,usb caps. and other kinds of caps)
37. I really am a bad judge of character and situation
38. I love fixing stuff
29. my favorite color is BLUE
40. I used to collect clothes tag
41. my choices and my opinions are easily influence ( yeah,, im kind of easy)
42. I have a phobia for overly spacious room that seems infinite, i used to have nightmares about it.
43. I clean my room atleast 4x a week then mess it up.
44. I am a NBSB (no boyfriend since birth)
45. I only studied in 3 school, which is 1.preschool 2. elem-highschool(hccs) 3.college(m****)
46. I am really bad at adapting to something new.
47.I iam very awkward with men.
48. The only other countryother than the Philippines that Ive to was singapore
49.Iam a RUNNING MAN (korean variety show) fanatic, Ive watch all its episode :)
50. i really hate seeing bloody gore (zombie type) of movies



my Doll <smiley> @her 11th bday..
yeah I know Im a little crazy, but everybody needs to be crazy once in a while. :)
End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment