Monday, March 14, 2016

Today I almost Died?!

similar to my situation just a Tad  more closer.. because I was literally an inch away from the side of the jeep

today i almost die.. why you ask..

here's the back story..

It was a scorching hot Monday morning I was on my way to school to enroll for this semester, I was in a hurry because my friend was waiting for me, as I was riding the jeep my mind just flew of to somewhere and I went pass my stop without realizing, I hurriedly shouted "PARA" (stop) as soon as I got back to reality but the jeepney just stop in the middle of a road, where cars and jeeps just go flying! and there it was as soon as I got off and making my way to cross the road, a jeepney a few inches from my body Almost hit me if my reflexes wasn't fast enough to take a step back I would have been hit because there was no sign from the jeep stopping,, I was so scared I almost cried but keep it within me because it was no place to be emotional,, I hurried and carefully checked the roads before continuing to cross,, my heartbeat went up to the point of palpitating

There are really moment like that where one finds itself on the edge THAT really terrifying moment where life just flash before your eyes and it scared me,, what ifs question came flooding..

what if I didn't made that step back
what if as I step back another car would hit me from behind
what if I died
what if it did,,
what would happen to my parent investment in me all that love and care just gone like that..

what if....... what if.....

end..


No comments:

Post a Comment